In addition to the great networking opportunities that you’ll have by being an Alumni Ambassador, you’ll also have the chance to give back and connect with the University. Among other benefits, you’ll enjoy:
- First notification of department-sponsored socials & events
- Opportunities to help further develop our programs
Your experience and knowledge is valuable to us and Gonzaga wants to remain connected to you as a “Zag for Life!”
Interested in becoming an Alumni Ambassador? Complete our online ambassador information form here. Or Contact Student Services at:
Call or Text: (509) 313-3573
Toll free: (866) 380-5323
What do Alumni Ambassadors do?
As an Alumni Ambassador, you’ll have the opportunity to stay connected to the School of Professional Studies in a variety of ways. These activities might include:
- Being a guest speaker on an informational webinar for prospective students
- Participating in an on-campus informational session for prospective students
- Attending a college event, career fair or classroom visit to meet prospective students
- Host an informational session at your workplace for prospective students
- Attend a School of Professional Studies or Gonzaga Alumni social event
- Phone or email a prospective student who currently works in your industry to talk about your experience
What is the time commitment?
As an Alumni Ambassador you can choose to what level your involvement entails. We know your time is valuable and we promise to not take more of it than you are willing to give. Participation at most activities will not exceed about an hour. Any time and effort you give to assist our efforts is appreciated.
Why are Alumni Ambassadors valuable?
Alumni from our programs are not only connected in their communities, but they are a valuable resource for networking, building relationships and enhancing communication with others. By participating in the program you are able to build your professional network within your community with fellow alumni as well as support the School of Professional Studies with awareness regarding its programs.