Online and Distant Student Services
The Foley Center Library is committed to providing excellent service to all Gonzaga Students, whether they are on campus or online. We even have a librarian dedicated to serving online and distance education students.
What services are available?
- Online library catalog of books, eBooks and other library materials.
- Over 150 online article databases, including: Academic Search Complete, CINAHL, ERIC, JSTOR, MEDLINE, ProQuest,
- PsycINFO and SocINDEX.
- Online access to full-text articles in thousands of online journals, accessible through the databases or through Periodicals @ Foley.
- Interlibrary loan service (ILLiad) to help you get books and articles not available at Foley.
- Research assistance via online chat, phone, email and by appointment.
- Research Guides to connect you to the best resources for your area of study.
- Tutorials to give you an overview of what the library has to offer.
- Book Delivery — If you live 35+ miles from campus and do not come to campus on a regular basis, we will mail library books to your home.
- Library Research Primer Course – CTED 1002
Theresa Kappus: ILL & Distance Services Librarian
Foley Center Website