Paying for Your Education
Tuition bills will be sent to the student’s Gonzaga Zagmail account only.
It is important that students continue to settle their student accounts before the beginning of each term to prevent any further delay in disbursement. Follow the instructions on your bill for information on how to complete this important step.
If you are planning on using financial aid to pay for all or a portion of your tuition, you must e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your plan of payment before class begins every semester.
Payment Options & How to Pay
This section summarizes the information you will receive from Student Accounts.
If financial aid will cover your tuition balance in full:
- You must notify Student Accounts via an email to email@example.com by the date specified in your email from Student Accounts. Email should include:
- Subject Box: FINANCIAL AID
- Include your name and GU ID number in the body of email
- NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL STUDENT ACCOUNTS UNTIL YOUR BILLING STATEMENT IS READY TO VIEW ON THE WEB AS SPECIFIED IN THE EMAIL FROM STUDENT ACCOUNTS.
If you are paying your tuition balance in full:
- Your payment must reach us before the date specified in your email.
If you are paying your tuition using a payment plan:
- To apply for a Payment Plan, please click the link and follow these steps.
- Click on the button to download the application.
- Please fill out completely
- Mail to Student Accounts with the application fee.
Applications will not be accepted when there is a prior semester balance owing. You must reapply and pay the application fee for each academic year. Payment plans do not carry over to the next academic year.
To pay tuition online:
- Payment online is available through ZAGWEB
- Click on the Electronic Billing and Payment & Deposit link
- Then the link to CashNET.
Remember that you MUST make payment or complete any other actions regarding payment (defer, setting up a payment plan, etc.) or your Blackboard access will be disabled and your registration cancelled!
Online Degree Refund Policy
The U.S. Department of Education has sent guidelines to schools offering online degrees to students using federal financial aid in the form of student loans. New regulations advise schools to check academic participation in distance courses prior to disbursing funds as a way to prevent fraud. Consequently, initial disbursement of all online graduate student loans will not occur until 2 weeks after the start of each term. If you are expecting a refund from student loans, plan to receive payment at least 3 weeks after the start of the term and budget accordingly.
Gonzaga’s Student Accounts Office will credit the student’s account after the first module of a course has been completed (2 weeks after the start of the term). Departments will monitor each student’s participation in the module before loan disbursement will take place. It is your responsibility to participate in your Blackboard course as soon as it is available. Student Accounts will then forward any refunds to the student.
To have your refund expedited to your bank account, please feel free to sign up for direct deposit via eRefund by visiting: http://www.gonzaga.edu/Campus-Resources/Offices-and-Services-A-Z/Student-Financial-Services/Student-Accounts/onlinemastersdegreeprograms1/default.asp
Student Accounts Contact Information
For billing questions related to your student account, please contact Danielle Loparco in Student Accounts.