Pay $50 application fee (pay at the end of the online application). Apply online now at https://www.applyweb.com/gonzagvc/.
Submit one official transcript from each college or university attended.
- If your cumulative GPA falls below a 3.0 please include an explanation of GPA statement.
- If you previously attended Gonzaga or are a current student, please note that GU transcripts are ordered by your admissions counselor on your behalf.
Official Transcripts can be mailed or emailed to:
Virtual Campus Admissions
502 E. Boone Avenue
Spokane, WA 99258-0068
Request a minimum of two letters of recommendation through the online application. Your references will be contacted directly by us via email with directions for submitting their letters of recommendation and evaluation checklist on your behalf. Provide a minimum of two professional recommenders who can evaluate your leadership, interpersonal skills, critical thinking, judgement, professional practice and your ability and capacity to complete a graduate degree. Supervisors or past professors are best. Please note: recommendations from family members are not accepted.
Statement of Purpose
Submit a 500-1000 word essay that is well written, organized, and includes the following:
- Interest in the Second Masters program and specific track option, and what you hope to gain from the degree.
- Professional goals and experiences
- Personal and professional strengths
- Why you are interested in attending Gonzaga University
MAT or GRE waived:
- If you have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
MAT or GRE required:
- If you have a cumulative GPA below 3.0 or
- If you attended a university that does not issue a cumulative GPA.
If required, please request official MAT or GRE scores be sent ot Gonzaga University.
- Test scores must be less than five years old.
- Prepare to take the MAT (Miller Analogies Test) by going to www.milleranalogies.com or call 1-800-622-3231.
- Use school code 2282 for MAT or school code 4330 for GRE.
Current Resume or Professional Curriculum Vitae
Provide an updated professional resume or curriculum vitae.
Current Registered Nurse License
Provide proof of registered nurse license from a program accredited by CCNE, NLNAC, or ACEN.
If you would like to petition for transfer credits from another program please download the “Permission to Transfer Graduate Credits” form and submit it with an accompanying syllabus and official transcripts.
In addition to the above application requirements, international students must also submit the following documents:
Proof of English language
- TOEFL score of 88 or
- IELTS score of 6.5 or
- Verification of English language proficiency from the Gonzaga University ISSS office or
- An official recommendation from Gonzaga University’s English Language Center.
- Submission of foreign transcripts in the original language and a certified English copy and
- Official transcript/degree evaluation from Gonzaga University’s ISSS office or
- WES/ECE evaluation
Copy of passport picture page
- If the applicant does not have a passport, a copy of identification card from the home country is required.
Proof of Adequate Funding to Study in the US
Note: International students cannot receive an I-20 from enrolling in the online program. For more information on the International Student Program please call 509-313-6563.
Information is subject to change. Contact an Admission Counselor for further questions.