Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited university.
Please note: Gonzaga must obtain authorization from each state in order to admin students into an online program. The list provided here outlines the current status for each state by program.View State Authorization list.
ORGL Application Requirements
Pay $50 application fee (pay at the end of the online application).
Submit one official transcript from each college or university attended.
- If your cumulative GPA falls below a 3.0 please include an explanation of GPA statement.
- If you previously attended Gonzaga or are a current student, please note that GU transcripts are ordered by your admissions counselor on your behalf.
Official transcripts can be mailed or emailed to:
Virtual Campus Admissions
502 E. Boone Avenue
Spokane, WA 99258-0068
Letter(s) of Recommendation
Provide a minimum of one (two if your cumulative GPA is below a 3.0) professional recommender(s) who can evaluate your leadership, interpersonal skills, critical thinking, judgment, professional practice and your ability and capacity to complete a graduate degree. Supervisors or past professors are great choices for recommenders. Letters of recommendation are facilitated through the online application. Recommendations from family members are not accepted.
Statement of Purpose
Submit an essay that is well written, organized, and no longer than 1,000 words. It must also include the following:
- describe the applicant’s interest in the Organizational Leadership degree
- assess the applicant’s strengths, and
- describes what the applicant hopes to gain from this graduate degree.
Submit your resume of professional experience.
MAT or GRE waived:
- if student has a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher or,
- student has successfully completed a Master’s degree.
If you attended a university that does not issue a cumulative GPA, please request official MAT or GRE scores be sent to Gonzaga University.
- test scores must be less than five years old.
- prepare to take the MAT (Miller Analogies Test) by going to www.milleranalogies.com or call 1-800-622-3231.
- use school code 2282 for MAT or school code 4330 for GRE.
In addition to the above application requirements, international students must also submit the following documents:
Proof of English language
- TOEFL score of 88 or
- IELTS score of 6.5 or
- Verification of English language proficiency from the Gonzaga University ISSS office or
- an official recommendation from Gonzaga University’s English Language Center.
- Submission of foreign transcripts in the original language and a certified English copy and
- Official transcript/degree evaluation from Gonzaga University’s ISSS office or
- WES/ECE evaluation
Copy of Passport Picture Page
- If the applicant does not have a passport, a copy of identification card from the home country is required.
Proof of Adequate Funding to Study in the US
Note: International students cannot receive an I-20 from enrolling in the online program; they must take courses at the Spokane campus. For more information on the International Student Program please call 509-313-6563.
Information is subject to change. Contact an Admission Counselor for further questions.