Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited university.
Please note: Gonzaga must obtain authorization from each state in order to admin students into an online program. The list provided here outlines the current status for each state by program.View State Authorization list.
ORGL Application Requirements
Pay $50 application fee (pay at the end of the online application).
Submit one official transcript from each college or university attended.
- If your cumulative GPA falls below a 3.0 please include an explanation of GPA statement.
- If you previously attended Gonzaga or are a current student, please note that GU transcripts are ordered by your admissions counselor on your behalf.
Official transcripts can be mailed or emailed to:
Virtual Campus Admissions
502 E. Boone Avenue
Spokane, WA 99258-0068
Request a minimum of 2 letter of recommendation through the online application. Your references will be contacted directly by us via email with directions for submitting their letters of recommendation and evaluation checklist on your behalf. Provide a minimum of two professional recommenders who can evaluate your leadership, interpersonal skills, critical thinking, judgement, professional practice and your ability and capacity to complete a graduate degree. Supervisors or past professors are best. Please note: recommendations from family members are not accepted.
Statement of Purpose
Submit an essay that is well written, organized, and no longer than 1,000 words. It must also include the following:
- describe the applicant’s interest in the Organizational Leadership degree
- assess the applicant’s strengths, and
- describes what the applicant hopes to gain from this graduate degree.
Submit your resume of professional experience.
Request official score from the MAT or the GRE to be sent to Gonzaga.
- Test scores must be less than five years old.
- Prepare to take the MAT (Miller Analogies Test) by going to www.milleranalogies.com or call 1-800-622-3231.
- MAT or GRE requirement is waived for students who have successfully completed a Master’s degree.
In addition to the above application requirements, international students must also submit the following documents:
Proof of English language
- TOEFL score of 88 or
- IELTS score of 6.5 or
- Verification of English language proficiency from the Gonzaga University ISSS office or
- an official recommendation from Gonzaga University’s English Language Center.
- Submission of foreign transcripts in the original language and a certified English copy and
- Official transcript/degree evaluation from Gonzaga University’s ISSS office or
- WES/ECE evaluation
Copy of Passport Picture Page
- If the applicant does not have a passport, a copy of identification card from the home country is required.
Proof of Adequate Funding to Study in the US
Note: International students cannot receive an I-20 from enrolling in the online program; they must take courses at the Spokane campus. For more information on the International Student Program please call 509-313-6563.
Information is subject to change. Contact an Admission Counselor for further questions.