ORGL Application Requirements
Applicants are able to upload all items listed below within the online application – except for transcripts.
- Complete the online application and pay $50 application fee (pay at the end of the online application). See ORGL “Apply Now” button at online.gonzaga.edu and follow the instructions given.
- One official transcript from each college or university attended.
- If GPA falls below a 3.0 please include an explanation of GPA statement.
- If you previously attended Gonzaga or are a current student, please note that GU transcripts are ordered by the Graduate Admissions Office on your behalf.
- Mail official transcripts to: Gonzaga University
Virtual Campus Admissions
502 E. Boone Avenue
Spokane, WA 99258-0068
- Provide a minimum of two recommenders Request letters of recommendation through the online application. Your references will be contacted directly by us via email with directions for submitting their letters of recommendation and evaluation checklist on your behalf. Provide a minimum of two recommenders who can evaluate your leadership, interpersonal skills, critical thinking, judgment, professional practice, and your ability and capacity to complete a graduate degree. Please note: recommendations from family members are not accepted.
- Statement of Purpose Submit an essay that is well written, organized, and no longer than 1,000 words. The statement should:
- describe the applicant’s interest in an Organizational Leadership Studies degree
- assess the applicant’s strengths
- describes what the applicant hopes to gain from this graduate degree
- Resume of professional experience.
- The Official Score from the MAT or the GRE
Request official score from the MAT or the GRE to be sent to Gonzaga.
- Test scores must be less than five years old.
- Prepare to take the MAT (Miller Analogies Test) by going to www.milleranalogies.com or call 1-800-622-3231.
- MAT or GRE requirement is waived for students who have successfully completed a Master’s degree.
International students must submit the above documentation and the following items:
- Submission of foreign transcripts in the original language and a certified English copy
- An official TOEFL score of 88 ibt, 580 (written) OR an IELTS score of 6.5 or higher OR successful completion of Gonzaga University’s ESL program
- A Financial Declaration Form and supporting bank statement
- Note: International students cannot receive an I-20 from enrolling in the online program, they must take courses at the Spokane campus. For more information on the International Student Program please call 509-313-6563.
Program information is subject to change. Contact an Admission Counselor for further questions.