4 + 1 Bachelor’s to Master’s Pathway
Gonzaga students can complete both their undergraduate and graduate degrees in as little as five years with our 4+1 Pathway. Eligible students can take master’s level courses in their final year of undergraduate study at undergraduate tuition rates. Our Organizational Leadership master’s program empowers you with the tools to lead in complex organizations.
- Contemporary teaching approaches from a customizable curriculum to equip you with an agile mindset in the modern workplace.
- Evidence-based leadership knowledge, skill and dispositions to differentiate capacity in future professions.
- Principled leadership with faculty and students from all fields, industries and global contexts.
- Differentiate career readiness and diversification of skills
- Save Money – 6 graduate credits earned while an undergraduate are billed at undergraduate tuition cost.
- Save Time – Earn your master’s degree in just one additional year.
- Flexibility – Our courses are offered online, with on-campus immersion opportunities.
- Be enrolled as a Gonzaga Undergraduate
- Ready to start graduate courses during final year
- Major in Communication Arts
- Major in International Studies
- Minor in Leadership Studies (CLP)
Contact your academic advisor or an Admissions Counselor for more information. Call or text 866-380-5323
Program information subject to change.