Each course has required materials that you will need in order to successfully complete the class. This can be textbooks, videos, etc.
When viewing the course requirements, please:
- Look closely at course name and number. ie: ORGL 518 vs COML 518
- Be aware of the section as campus courses often have a different set of requirements than the online version.
Here is how you find your required materials:
Visit the ZagShop website.
- Select from the drop down menus the term and your department (ORGL for Organizational Leadership or COML for Communication & Leadership Studies). Then select your course and your section. A list of Required Materials will appear for you to review, print and/or purchase.
- Please note: videos are not available through the Zagshop. Any required video will need to be purchased through Amazon, Netflix, or the like.
Where to purchase textbooks
- ZagShop (Gonzaga’s bookstore) or through other online retailers such as Amazon, textbook.com or half.com. If you go through sources other than ZagShop, be sure to check ICN numbers and editions.