Career & Professional Development Center & Gonzaga Alumni Mentor Program (GAMP) Information
The future is at your fingertips
Are you thinking about a career move or need to find employment? As a graduate student at Gonzaga University, we are here to help you leverage your well-earned graduate degree into that job you have always wanted. Whether you are an online or on-campus student, these services are available to you for free.
- View Job Board
- Career acquisition process: career planning, networking, applying, and interviewing
- Locate a job, internship, or volunteer service program
- Explore careers related to fields of study
- Reflect on and articulate the market value of your academic pursuits and employment history
- Connect with a GAMP mentor
- Fine-tune your CV, resume, or cover letter
- Download resource documents such as resume templates and interview tips
- Develop and distribute your qualifications, experience, and new knowledge using an electronic portfolio (iWebfolio)
- Refresh your skills in proper etiquette dining at our Etiquette Dinners
- Use ZagTrax.net to find jobs, internships, and information on networking/recruiting events. Securely store your resume, cover letter, writing samples, and letters of recommendation.
Check out the Career Center website here to access all the information you need to jump-start your career. Complete the request for information form on this page to be connected with a member of the career center. They are available via phone, email and skype.