Career & Professional Development Center & Gonzaga Alumni Mentor Program (GAMP)
The future is at your fingertips
Gonzaga University Graduate Students have access to our Career Center and GAMP program. Whether you want to explore new job opportunities or are ready for a career change, our career experts can help. These services are available to online and on-campus students for free.
- View Job Board
- Career acquisition process: career planning, networking, applying, and interviewing
- Locate a job, internship, or volunteer service program
- Explore careers related to fields of study
- Reflect on and articulate the market value of your academic pursuits and employment history
- Connect with a GAMP mentor
- Fine-tune your CV, resume, or cover letter
- Download resource documents such as resume templates and interview tips
- Develop and distribute your qualifications, experience, and new knowledge using an electronic portfolio (iWebfolio)
- Use Handshake to find jobs, internships, and information on networking/recruiting events. Securely store your resume, cover letter, writing samples, and letters of recommendation.
Check out the Career Center website here to access all the information you need to jump-start your career. Complete the request for information form on this page to be connected with a member of the career center. They are available via phone, email and skype.