How do I register for classes?
- Click on ‘Enter Secure Area’.
- Enter the ID number (user name) and PIN.
- Click on ‘Student & Financial Aid’.
- Click on ‘Registration’.
- If you know the CRNs of the courses for which you need to register, click on ‘Add/Drop Classes’.
- Click on ‘Look up Classes to Add’ if you don’t know the CRNs of your courses. Courses may be searched by subject, course number, instructor, start time, end time, or days.
- Click on courses and add to worksheet.
- After courses are selected to add, click on the ‘Submit Changes’ button.
- If you have printer capabilities, a schedule may be printed by selecting ‘Student Schedule by Day & Time’ at the bottom of the Look Up Classes to Add’ page, or via the registration menu, Class Search option.
- Please use Zagweb feedback on the Registration Menu and tell us how it worked.
- When you have completed your Zagweb session, be sure to click on the ‘Exit’ button in the upper right hand corner of your screen to ensure that any confidential information is cleared from your cache, and then exit the browser normally. Using the ‘Back’ button or the ‘Menu’ option will not clear your cache.
Need more help? Watch the ZagWeb Tutorial link.
Why is a course I want to take closed when it says there are still available spots?
It is most likely cross-listed with another program. The ZagWeb Tutorial will teach you more about this
How do I view my charges and pay my bill?
In Zagweb, click on “Electronic Billing, Payment, Deposits, and eRefund”. Enter Cashnet to review and pay your bills.
Does Gonzaga Online offer payment plans?
Yes. Please contact Mary Beth Charleboix in Student Accounts at email@example.com for information on payment plans.
How do I check my grades?
Official grades may be checked following a semester on ZagWeb. Go to Student and Financial Aid, Student Records, and click on Final Grades. Grades for individual assignments within a course may be found on your course’s Blackboard site (if your professor uses this option).
I have an emergency and need to drop a course. What is the procedure?
For students who are requesting to Drop or Withdraw from a Course after the deadline please complete the following steps:
Note: Drops are considered for circumstances including a death of an immediate family member (parent, brother, sister, child, grandchild, or spouse or Registered Domestic Partner, or another state’s equivalent proof of relationship). A copy of an obituary or Death Certificate is required with the appeal.Drops are considered for illness requiring hospitalization for three or more consecutive days. Medical documentation is required with the appeal.
2) Complete Section A and B.
3) Return form to Anne Thompson in the Registrar’s Office via fax at 509-313-5828 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.The Registrar’s Office will send the appeal your for review. After the appeal has been reviewed and either approved or denied, the appeal will be returned to the Registrar’s Office where the student registration will be adjusted accordingly.
4) Anne Thompson or Jill Socotch will notify you when the appeal process is complete. This process can take up to 4 weeks.
Please be advised that there is a $50.00 fee assessment for each Late Appeal.
There are No Tuition Adjustments following the third week of each Session
How do I obtain an official copy of my transcript?
The course I need to take is full. Can the Virtual Campus help me with this?
Unfortunately we cannot. Please reach out to your program’s Program Coordinator for assistance.
Does the university provide any disability help?
Yes. DREAM (Disability Resource and Access Management) may be able to provide assistance for students with certain disabilities. Please reach out to them at email@example.com or call 509-313-4134.
Can online graduate students obtain Men’s Basketball tickets and tickets to other sporting events?
YES! Online students, who desire to attend a game or games later that week, may email the ticket office (tickets@Gonzaga.edu) to inquire if there are any additional tickets for the game(s) that week. If there are additional tickets, then your student ID card can be activated for the desired game of that week. When you send an email to the ticket office to inquire, be sure to include your student ID # in order for them to activate your card. If you don’t have an ID card yet, you may still give the ticket office your student ID # and have your account activated, but you must have an ID card in order to enter the game.
What is Blackboard?
Blackboard is an integrated set of web-based tools for course management and delivery. All online courses at Gonzaga utilize Blackboard.
Can online graduate students use the Rudolph Fitness Center for free?
There is a per semester fee for all graduate students. Please click the Rudolph Fitness Center link for more information.