Nursing is a Journey. Where Are You Headed?
The Gonzaga University online RN to MSN (Master of Science in Nursing) program is designed for registered nurses with an associate’s degree in nursing (ADN) who want to earn an advanced nursing degree. Students can apply for either the Health Systems Leadership Track or the Nurse Educator Track in the MSN Program.
An online MSN can open up new career opportunities for nurses interested in nursing leadership, management, or specialized nursing positions—and with this accelerated program, you will earn your master’s degree much faster than you would earning your bachelor’s and master’s degrees separately!
Built with the flexibility to fit your busy career, the online RN to MSN program at Gonzaga University, located in Spokane, Washington, allows multiple entry points on the road to your Master’s of Nursing. With an associate’s degree, it takes approximately 66 credits to finish the program, including a ten-course “bridge” that prepares students for master’s-level course work. Students with bachelor’s degrees need to complete only 36 credits to earn the online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree.
This bridge program is designed to prepare you for graduate-level work. You will:
- Study major research methods and approaches to improving health care and patient outcomes
- Update your knowledge and skill in health assessment
- Learn how to create healthy work environments and improve population health
The online RN to MSN program requires the completion of ten “bridge” courses (30 credits) with a minimum GPA of 3.0 in order to progress to MSN-level course work.
- Fall 2014 Session “A” application deadline has passed. However, spots may still be available. Contact an admission counselor to inquire.
- Classes start Sept. 2nd
- Fall 2014 Session “B” Application Deadline – September 28th
- Classes start Oct. 27th
PLEASE NOTE: We are not admitting nursing students from the following states: AR, AL, DE and NC.