The Progression Plan in the acceptance package was created specifically for students. Students will need to register every semester according to their Progression Plan. If students wish to make adjustments to their Progression Plan, or take time off from courses, they may contact their Faculty Advisor or Student Services.
How to Register
- Click on “Enter Secure Area”.
- Enter the ID number (user name) and PIN.
- Click on “Search for Classes”.
- Students may choose the term they wish to register then click “Submit”.
- Scroll through and find the department where the course is located an click on “Course Search”.
- Click on ‘View Sections”.
- Choose the course and make sure to check on the Section then ‘Submit”.
- After completing a Zagweb session, be sure to click on the “Exit” button in the upper right hand corner of the screen to ensure that any confidential information is cleared from cache, and then exit the browser normally. Using the “Back” button or the “Menu” option will not clear the cache.
For questions or assistance during the registration process, students may contact their Student Services Team at 509-313-3573.
Need more help?
Watch the ZagWeb Tutorial link
Graduate Add/Drop/Withdraw Information
Students are responsible for being aware of the Add/Drop/Withdraw Deadline dates each semester for their courses.
- Full semester courses, use the Main Campus dates table.
- A & B sessions, must drop within the first five days of class.
Please be aware that 8-week courses must be dropped within the first five school days in order to be refunded 100% tuition. The date for 16-week courses to be dropped varies per semester. Students who need to withdraw past the drop deadline for a session or semester may be liable for up to 100% of their tuition and will have to enter the appeals process with the Registrar Office.
Graduate Appeal Process
Students who are requesting to Drop or Withdraw from a Course after the deadline must complete the following steps:
- Click here to obtain the Appeal to Drop or Appeal to Withdraw form.
- Fill out the Appeal to Drop or Appeal to Withdraw form and return it to Carol Huston at Huston@gonzaga.edu in the Registrar’s Office.
Drops are considered for extenuating circumstances such as:
- The death of an immediate family member (parent, brother, sister, child, grandchild, or spouse or Registered Domestic Partner, or another state’s equivalent proof of relationship). A copy of an obituary or Death Certificate is required with the appeal.
- Drops are considered for illness requiring hospitalization for three or more consecutive days. Medical documentation is required with the appeal.
Please be advised that there is a $50.00 fee assessment for each Late Appeal. There are No Tuition Adjustments following the third week of each Session.