Online Master of Sport & Athletic Administration (MASAA)
Our online Master of Sport and Athletic Administration (MASAA) Program gives you the edge of adding a Top-10 NCAA athletic brand to your experience. In addition to this long-standing reputation, you will be inspired to impact the world through a heightened understanding of your personal mission in life. Gain the responsibility and influence of being a Zag.
The curriculum is interdisciplinary, grounded in the liberal arts, and draws on studies in educational and organizational theory. The program prepares students to be leaders in sport, athletic and health professions. The emphasis is on training candidates to administer programs in accordance with best professional practices. This program is offered on-campus as well.
- Fall 2014 Application Deadline – August 3rd
- 34 credits
- Spring, fall and summer sessions
- 8-Week Sessions: Each semester contains two 8-week sessions taken one after another (fall and spring only). (except Research Methods and Internship)
- No immersion (campus visit) required for the online cohort
- Professional internship required
- Small class/cohort sizes (20-25) for personal attention and collaboration
- $900 per credit hour
Program information is subject to change. Contact an Admission Counselor for further questions.
Gonzaga offers a comprehensive Sport and Athletic Administration Online Master’s Program. Students receive a broad spectrum of knowledge to better prepare them for a variety of careers in the industry — not just for a specific niche.
Graduates of our MASAA program find employment in:
- Major League Baseball franchises
- Minor League Baseball franchises
- Professional hockey leagues
- Civic and regional sports organizations
- Sporting goods manufacturers
- High school athletic departments
- College and university athletic departments
- Professional basketball league
- Sport consulting firms
- University sports management programs