Nursing is a Journey. Where Are You Headed?
An online nursing master’s degree is the first step toward career advancement, as the demand for health care professionals is expected to reach a critical need within the next decade. Candidates with master’s degrees in nursing are in great demand as the complexity in the health care system increases. New careers will be developed to provide care for the aging population. Educators for the new generation of men and women nurses are needed now more than ever! Earn your online nursing master’s degree without putting your career on hold – enroll at Gonzaga Online.
Description of Programs
The Department of Nursing offers three degrees: Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) and Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP). The department also offers a Second Master’s Degree in Nursing. Your plan of study will be determined by your entry qualifications. Programs are dynamic and changes occur periodically.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN): For individuals seeking initial licensure as a Registered Nurse. This is not an online degree.
- Online Registered Nurse to Master of Science in Nursing (RN to MSN): For RNs who hold a current RN license without a baccalaureate degree.
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN): For RNs with a baccalaureate degree and a current RN license.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP): For Masters prepared nurse practitioners who have expertise in advanced nursing specialty practice.
- Online Second Master’s Degree: (formerly Post-Master’s Certificate): For a nurse with a Master’s degree in nursing and a current RN license seeking a secondary area of specialty.