Nursing is a Journey. Where Are You Headed?
An online MSN degree (Master’s of Science in Nursing) from Gonzaga University is the first step toward career advancement, as the demand for health care professionals is expected to reach a critical need within the next decade. Nurses with master’s degrees in nursing are in great demand as the complexity in the health care system increases. New careers will be developed to provide care for the aging population. Educators for the new generation of men and women nurses are needed now more than ever! Earn your online MSN without putting your career on hold – start now at Gonzaga Online (located in Spokane, Washington).
As a Zag, you will:
- Have the pride of a Gonzaga degree
- Be equipped with the skills necessary for excellent job performance
- Gain access to a vast network of alumni and employers
- Serve your community and advance healthcare
MSN Track Options
- Nurse Educator
- Health System Leadership
- Adult/Geriatric Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Note: Gonzaga would prefer a bachelor of science in nursing, but that is not required. Students who are admitted without a bachelor’s degree in nursing may need to take some foundational nursing courses before completing master’s-level courses, e.g., statistics, research, and community health nursing.