Course Registration Using Zagweb
Your Student Services Coordinator will assist you with registration for your first course(s) over the phone the week prior to the Online New Student Orientation. For the semesters that follow, you will register on your own using your Progression Plan and advice from your Faculty Advisor.
- Visit https://zagweb.gonzaga.edu (24 hours a days, 7 days a week)
- Click on ‘Enter Secure Area’.
- Enter your ID number (user name) and PIN.
- Click on ‘Student & Financial Aid’.
- Click on ‘Registration’.
- If you know the Course Registration Numbers (CRNs) of the courses for which you need, click on ‘Add/Drop Classes’.
- Click on ‘Look up Classes to Add’ if you don’t know the CRNs of your courses. Search by subject, course number, instructor, start time, end time, or days.
- Click on ‘Courses’ and ‘add to worksheet’.
- After courses are selected to add, click on the ‘Submit Changes’ button.
- A course schedule may be viewed and printed by selecting ‘Student Detail Schedule’ at the bottom of the ‘Look Up Classes to Add’ page, or via the Registration menu, Class Search option.
When you have completed your Zagweb session, be sure to click on the ‘Exit’ button in the upper right hand corner of your screen to ensure that any confidential information is cleared from your cache, and then exit the browser normally. Using the ‘Back’ button or the ‘Menu’ option will not clear your cache.